Below you will find information or links to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions contact us.
Worship Service – Sundays at 10:30am
The worship service is where we as a church come together to praise God, apply His Word to our lives, and inspire one another in our spiritual walk.
- Blended contemporary music to praise God
- Relevant preaching to apply to our lives
- Testimonies to encourage our faith
- Prayers to connect with the Lord
- Children’s ministry provides age-appropriate teaching and worship to children ages 1-10 during the worship service
Fellowship Groups are connection groups where we have fun, form new friendships, and begin to explore things of faith with one another.
- Organized around stage of life (e.g. children and parenting, college-young adult, young marrieds, empty-nesters, seniors)
- Men’s groups and women’s groups
- Usually meets monthly for social activities
- Times of spiritual discussions around relevant topics
Growth Groups are small groups (six to 12 people) where people can go deeper in their faith by studying the Bible together, sharing, and praying for one another.
- Meets weekly or every other week
- In-depth study of the Bible and its application to our lives
- Meets either in people’s homes or at the church
Serve In Ministry
God has called and gifted every one of His followers to serve in ministry.
- Serve according to your calling, passion, strengths, and spiritual-giftedness
- Give greater meaning and purpose to your life by living for God and others
- Strengthen the church to do the work of Christ’s Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Serve in areas like evangelism, community service, missions trips, youth and children, food and fellowship, or leading a Fellowship Group or Growth Group
Join Us this Sunday
We're located in the heart of West Covina at 1100 East Cameron Avenue, between Lark Ellen and Valinda.